Details of the joint research were presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology and will be presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Toxicology, to be held in Nagoya in July.
What does JSOT stand for?
JSOT stands for Japanese Society of Toxicology (formerly Japanese Society of Toxicological Science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSOT
- Jersey Shore Orthodox Rabbinate
- Joint Service Operational Requirement
- Joint Statement of Operational Requirements
- Journal of the Society of Oriental Research
- Joint System Operational Requirements Document
- Joint Service Operational Ration Forum
- Joint Status of Resources and Training System
- Java Servlets Office Suite (software)
- Joint Special Operations School
- Joint Special Operations Simulation Office
- Journal for the Study of the Old Testament
- Joint Special Operations Task Force
- Joint Special Operations Task Force Commander
- Journal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement
- Jain Samaj of USA
- Joint Special Operations University
- Joint Standoff Weapon
- Junior Sailor of the Year
- Jack Straw Productions (Seattle, WA)
- Jacketed Soft Point (bullet)