The Japanese Society for Immunology is hosting the ICI, and to celebrate the occasion they have compiled a unique series of 10 free-access reviews, including the one by Professor Kishimoto, under the theme of "Immunology in Japan", which have been published in the journal International Immunology.
What does JSI stand for?
JSI stands for Japanese Society for Immunology (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSI
We have 57 other meanings of JSI in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Science and Humanities Symposia
- Junior Senior High School
- Japan Society of Health Support Science
- Japan Society for Heat Treatment
- Japan Society of Hydrology and Water
- Japan Society of Hydrology and Water Resources
- Jaclyn Smith International
- Jantzi Social Index (Michael Jantzi Research Associates)
- Japan Securities Incorporated (Vietnam)
- Japan Spirit Importation (French automobile club)
- Japanese Standards Association
- Java Services Infrastructure
- JCALS (Joint Computer-Aided Acquisition and Logistics Support) Standard Interface
- John Snow, Inc (Boston, MA)
- Joint Support Item
- Joint Surface Index
- Journal of School Improvement
- Journal of Social Issues
- Journal of Stomatological Investigation (oral medicine)
- Jozef Stefan Institute (est. 1949; Slovenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The human clinical trial was reported by scientists from the Osaka Institute of Public Health in Japan at the 30th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Immunology held in November 2000.