AUSTIN, Texas -- National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI) Vice President of Product Marketing and Academic Relations Ray Almgren delivered the keynote address to engineering educators from universities and high schools at the 53rd annual Japanese Society for Engineering Education (JSEE) conference yesterday in Hiroshima, Japan.
What does JSEE stand for?
JSEE stands for Japanese Society for Engineering Education (est. 1952)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSEE
- Job Service Employer Committee
- Joint SATCOM Engineering Center
- Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology
- Journal of Strategic E-Commerce
- Japan Society of Erosion Control Engineering (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jakarta Stock Exchange Composite Index (Indonesia)
- Joint Service Electronic Combat System Tester
- Joint Services Electronic Combat Systems Tester
- Japan Society of Endocrine Disrupter Research
- Jamaica Society of Energy Engineers
- Jewish Scholarship in Eastern Europe
- Journal of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering
- Journal of Solar Energy Engineering
- Job Seeker Entered Employment Rate
- Japan Select Equity Fund
- Japan Social Entrepreneur Forum
- Japan Society of Engineering Geology
- Junior Science, Engineering and Humanities Symposium
- Japan Society of Educational Information
- Japanese Society of Exercise and Immunology (est. 2002)