He is a member of many academic institutions in the area of ceramics and biomaterials, including the Japanese Society for Biomaterials, the Ceramic Society of Japan, the International Society for Ceramics in Medicine, and the World Academy of Ceramics.
What does JSBM stand for?
JSBM stands for Japanese Society for Biomaterials
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSBM
- Juneau Small Business Development Center (Alaska)
- Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
- Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship)
- Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development (Birmingham, UK)
- Journal of Social, Behavioral, and Health Sciences
- Japanese Society for Bioinformatics
- Job Search Behavior Index (employment change predictor tool)
- Jamestown Savings Bank Ice Arena (New York)
- Joint Standardization Board for Intermodal Equipment Standards Committee
- Jersey Shore Basketball League (New Jersey)
- Japanese Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Journal of Small Business Management
- Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Japanese Society for Bone and Mineral Research
- Japanese Society for Biomedical Mass Spectrometry (chemistry)
- Judicial Studies Board for Northern Ireland (UK)
- Japanese Society of Biological Psychiatry (est. 1979)
- John S. Bonnington Partnership (architectural firm)
- Joint Space Based Radar
- Japan Small Business Research Institute