He was a member of the Board of Director of the IEEE Circuits and Systems, the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineering and Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence.
What does JSAI stand for?
JSAI stands for Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSAI
We have 1 other meaning of JSAI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint SIGINT Avionics Family
- Japan Systems Analysts Group
- Japanese Society of Applied Glycoscience
- Jauslin & Stebler Civil Engineering AG (Switzerland)
- Joint Service Advisory Group
- Jugend-Sinfonie Orchester Aargau (Argovia, Switzerland)
- Jugend-Sinfonie Orchester Aargau (Switzerland)
- Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians
- Jersey Shore Association for Human Resources (Toms River, NJ)
- Journal of the Society for Army Historical Research (UK)
- Japanese Society of Agricultural Informatics
- Java Script Authoring Interface (programming)
- Jeffrey Simbrow Associates Inc. (healthcare marketing and communications)
- Jerusalem Studies in Arabic and Islam (est. 1979)
- Job Search Attitude Inventory (personal assessment)
- Job Seekers Allowance Income Based (UK)
- Japanese Society of Angiography and Interventional Radiology
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Just Shoot and Kill
- Just Snowboarding Ambitious Kids
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the IEEE Computer Society, Information Processing Society of Japan and Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence.