When he gets to the POW camp, we're introduced to a sadistic prison guard (played by Japanese rock star Miyavi) whose sole purpose seems to be to beat Zamperini at every possible moment.
What does JROCK stand for?
JROCK stands for Japanese Rock
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jacksonville Regional Operations Center (Sprint)
- James River Outdoor Coalition
- Jeppesen Radiation Oncology Center (Michigan)
- Joint Chiefs of Staff Requirements Oversight Council
- Joint Refugee Operation Center
- Joint Required Operational Capability
- Joint Requirements Oversight Council
- Joint Requirements Oversight Council (US Air Force)
- Joint Research Operations Committee
- Joint Representative C4ISR Operational Architecture
- Joint Requirements Oversight Council Memorandum
- Jet Remote Opening Device
- Johnny Rodes Outlaw Girls (band)
- Java Record Object Model (software programming tool)
- Joint Range Operating Procedure
- Joint Regional Operational Programme (EU and Czech Republic)
- JRuby on Rails (programming language)
- J Robert Oppenheimer Study Center
- Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
- Japan Rail Pass
Samples in periodicals archive:
For those whose tastes run to the metallic, Japanese rock band Crossfaith will be in action at Newcastle University tomorrow night.
Prior to that event Xylobands (the world's first LED wristbands) helped energize a music concert by a Japanese rock band X Japan.
Over the years, Lorelei Chang has become increasingly captivated by the Japanese rock garden, Kare-Sansui, or dry landscape.
The unique variety and quality of natural colours and textures of the Caesarstone surfaces are perfect to be arranged in a composition like the stylized landscape of a Japanese rock garden.
Cho made the remarks a day after a group of eight former South Korean "comfort women," as the former sex slaves are euphemistically known, filed a defamation complaint against the Japanese rock band with the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office.
We examined 4 wild and 2 laboratory-reared Japanese rock ptarmigans (Lagopus mutus japonicus), an endangered avian species, presenting vacuolar deposits in the glomeruli.
All five songs released by AKB48 this year sold more than 1 million copies, making it the greatest run of success since February 1999 when the Japanese rock band Glay achieved the feat, the company said.