In addition, the Japanese National Police Agency said the number of victims suspected to have been abducted by North Korea exceeds 880.
What does JNPA stand for?
JNPA stands for Japanese National Police Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JNPA
- Judgment Non Obstante Veredicto (Latin: Judgment Not Withstanding the Verdict)
- Japan Nature Scenery Photograph Association
- Japan New Party (politics)
- Jarrahdale National Park (Western Australia, Australia)
- Java Naming Provider (computer programming)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port (India)
- Job Network Provider (job placement; networking)
- Journal of Nanophotonics
- Journal of Natural Products (American Chemical Society publication)
- Jump If No Parity
- Jefferson National Parks Association (St. Louis, MO)
- Japan National Press Club
- Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City (industrial park; India)
- Johor National Parks Corporation (Johor, Malaysia)
- Jordanian National Population Commission (now Higher Population Council; Jordan)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Container Terminal (Mumbai, India)
- Ji'an Natural Plant Extraction Factory (ginseng extract producer; Ji'an City, China)
- Japan-Nepal Parliamentary Association for Friendship
- Japanese Non-Project Grant Aid
- Journal of Nanostructured Polymers and Nanocomposites
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study by the Japanese National Police Agency on rate of accidents when using a cellular device revealed that 32 per cent of the crashes occurred while dialling, 42 per cent while answering, 20 per cent while talking and 6 per cent as they are hanging up.
In its continuous efforts to reduce traffic accidents through the use of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) recently developed an onboard navigation system compatible with the vehicle-infrastructure cooperative Driving Safety Support System (DSSS), to be launched by the Japanese National Police Agency in Japan.
On human trafficking into Japan, the report said people from the Philippines accounted for 70 of the total victims identified by the Japanese National Police Agency during 2005-2006, followed by 58 from Indonesia and 24 from Thailand.
According to DEA and the Japanese National Police Agency, there is no evidence that methamphetamine or any other synthetic drug abused in Japan is manufactured domestically.
Drawing on the Japanese National Police Agency as a model, the drafting of a plan for a Thailand National Police Office has recently been completed.
Yakusa activities stimulated much concern in US police circles and a joint task force was established from the US law enforcement officers and the Japanese National Police Agency.
The Japanese National Police Agency has Selected Bruker's micrOTOF[TM]-II ESI-TOF Mass Spectrometers for Exact Mass Analysis at its Forensic Laboratories