The Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare is inviting public and international comment on the regulation and associated issues, and submissions should be e-mailed to admin@mhw.
What does JMOHW stand for?
JMOHW stands for Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Joint Maritime Operations Center
- Joint Medical Operations Center
- Joint Mobility Operations Center (USTRANSCOM)
- Junior Maintenance Officer's Course
- Jacksonville Museum of Contemporary Art (Florida)
- Joint Maritime Operations Command Center
- Joint Military Operations Coordination Committee
- Just My Own Damn Opinion
- James Mclean Oliver Ecological Centre (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- John M. Olin Foundation, Inc. (New York)
- Java Molecule (science software)
- Judgment as a Matter of Law
- Journal of Money Laundering Control
- Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Just My Own Opinion
- Japan Massive Open Online Courses (Japan)
- Just My Opinion of Course
- Jazz Music Orchestra Pecq (French: Pecq Jazz Music Orchestra)
- Junction Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Johanna Meier Opera Theatre Institute (Black Hills State University; South Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company also announced that the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare has granted approval for insurance reimbursement for Biopool's TintElize(R)Lp(a) kit in Japan for in vitro diagnostic use in hospitals, clinics and medical laboratories.
has obtained a Certificate of Import and a Certificate of Sale from Koseisho (the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare, akin to the U.
company to receive approval from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare for a laser vision correction system.
Upon completion of the co-sponsored clinical trials and registration with the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare, we expect strong sales of BioAstin in Japan as a result of KEC's extensive distribution network for natural products.
Company Files Application With Japanese Ministry of Health for Marketing Approval of Synthesis Coronary Stent Radiance has filed an application with the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare (MHW) to commence marketing of the company's Synthesis Star(TM) Coronary Stent System.
Nikkei Stock Exchange:OLYOY), that it has received clearance from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare to market the SonoHeart(TM) hand-carried echocardiography system in Japan.
NASDAQ NM:LCAV), a leading international provider of laser vision correction services, today announced that Japan's Rei Corporation will open the nation's first LCA-Vision laser vision correction center tomorrow, June 22, in Tokyo, less than five months after official approval of the procedure by the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare.