The Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare is inviting public and international comment on the regulation and associated issues, and submissions should be e-mailed to admin@mhw.
What does JMHW stand for?
JMHW stands for Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JMHW
- Jewish Memorial Hospital and Rehabilitation Center (Roxbury, MA)
- Jackson Memorial High School (New Jersey)
- James Madison High School (USA)
- James Meehan High School (Australia)
- James Monroe High School (Fredericksburg, VA and North Hills, CA)
- Japanese Material Handling Society (est. 1956)
- John Marshall High School (West Virginia)
- John Muir High School (Altadena, CA)
- Joint Message Handling Service
- Janette Moss Horse Wear (UK)
- James Madison Institute
- Jamia Milia Islamia (Indian university; also seen as JMIU)
- Japan Market Intelligence
- Java Metadata Interface (Sun Microsystems)
- Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship (Florida State University)
- Jobson Medical Information (various locations)
- Journal of Medical Imaging
- Journal of Medical Investigation (University of Tokushima School of Medicine; Japan)
- JTIDS-MAOC(Joint Tactical Information Distribution System-Modular Air Operations Center) Integration (US DoD)
- Junior Masters Invitational (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company also announced that the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare has granted approval for insurance reimbursement for Biopool's TintElize(R)Lp(a) kit in Japan for in vitro diagnostic use in hospitals, clinics and medical laboratories.
has obtained a Certificate of Import and a Certificate of Sale from Koseisho (the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare, akin to the U.
company to receive approval from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare for a laser vision correction system.
Upon completion of the co-sponsored clinical trials and registration with the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare, we expect strong sales of BioAstin in Japan as a result of KEC's extensive distribution network for natural products.
Company Files Application With Japanese Ministry of Health for Marketing Approval of Synthesis Coronary Stent Radiance has filed an application with the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare (MHW) to commence marketing of the company's Synthesis Star(TM) Coronary Stent System.
Nikkei Stock Exchange:OLYOY), that it has received clearance from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare to market the SonoHeart(TM) hand-carried echocardiography system in Japan.
NASDAQ NM:LCAV), a leading international provider of laser vision correction services, today announced that Japan's Rei Corporation will open the nation's first LCA-Vision laser vision correction center tomorrow, June 22, in Tokyo, less than five months after official approval of the procedure by the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare.