1 o HyperCard (application development tool) o Apple Remote Access (remote connectivity) o At Ease for Workgroups (desktop security application) o MAE, MacX (UNIX-to-Mac, Mac-to-UNIX connectivity products) o Apple Media Tool (multimedia authoring tool) o Chinese and Japanese Language Kits (language conversion kits) o PowerShare Collaboration Server (for workgroup computing) o TCP/IP Connection Kit (high performance networking) (For a complete list, contact Claris public relations at 408/987-3888.
What does JLK stand for?
JLK stands for Japanese Language Kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of JLK
We have 5 other meanings of JLK in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Law, Information and Science (University of Tasmainia; Australia)
- Joint Service Lightweight Integrated Suit Technology
- Janesville Lutheran Invitational Tournament (Wisconsin)
- Joint Logistics Integrated Team
- Just Leave It to Me
- Jack London Journal (Chicago, IL)
- Japan Lumber Journal (Japanese wood market journal)
- Joyas Literarias Juveniles (Spanish: Youth Literary Jewels; comic books)
- Junior League of Jackson (Jackson, MS)
- Jednostka Lokalna Jednorodnej Produkcji (Polish: Local Unit of Homogenous Production; statistical term)
- Jennie Lorette Keatts (jeweler)
- Junior League of Kalamazoo, Inc.
- Junior League of Kankakee County
- Junior League of Kingston
- Junior League of Knoxville
- James L. Knight Center (Miami, FL)
- Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri
- Junior League of Kane and DuPage (Illinois)
- Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara (Malaysian National Service program)
- Joint Lessons Learned
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the Korean Language Kit, Apple's multilingual product offerings include the Japanese Language Kit, Chinese Language Kit, Chinese Dictation Kit, Hebrew Language Kit, Arabic Language Kit, and Cyrillic Language Kit.
1 or greater or the Japanese Language Kit, 5 megabytes of application RAM and a hard disk with 30 megabytes of free space.
The Chinese Language Kit and the Japanese Language Kit (shipped in April 1992) are both based on WorldScript -- a technology only available with Apple's System 7.
The WWDC '93 New Technologies CD contents include the first major pre-release version of QuickDraw GX, Apple's new imaging technology for color publishing; an updated pre-release version of AOCE (Apple Open Collaboration Environment), the platform for integrated electronic communications, workgroup and workflow applications; AppleScript, the foundation for custom software solutions; pre-release text-to-speech software; preliminary Macintosh-on-PowerPC documentation; the Japanese Language Kit, software enabling customers to use Japanese characters on their non-Japanese systems; an electronic handbook for Macintosh games developers, and more.
The Japanese Language Kit builds on WorldScript technology, delivered in System 7.