Other awards for excellence that the factory received included one from the Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance.
What does JIPM stand for?
JIPM stands for Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIPM
We have 2 other meanings of JIPM in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Institute of Practical Foreign Languages
- Journal of Indian Philosophy
- Japan International Protein Information Database
- Japanese International Protein Sequence Database
- Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation (est. 1904)
- Jainendra Industries Pvt. Ltd. (Haryana, India)
- Java Interface for Prolog
- Jonassen Industrial Projects Ltd. (Albany, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Journal of Intellectual Property Law (est. 1993; University of Georgia School of Law)
- Jupiter Intermediates Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Joint IP Modem
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (India)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Jade Inter-Platform Mobility Service
- Joint Intermodal Platform Management System
- Jamaica Intellectual Property Office
- Japanese International Procurement Operation
- Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment
- Japan Institute of Policy Research (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journal of Intellectual Property Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
The factory has previously also been recognized for its excellence by the Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance.
According to the Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM), "up to 65% of mechanical equipment failures can be attributed to some form of lubrication deficiency.