Expert warns of rising income disparity and poverty rate in Japan TOKYO - Contrary to government assertions, income disparities among Japanese are rising and the relative poverty rate is also on the rise because non-regular workers with low wages have increased following the prolonged economic slump in the 1990s, Toshiaki Tachibanaki, the president of the Japanese Economic Association and an expert on the income issue, said Friday.
What does JEA stand for?
JEA stands for Japanese Economic Association (est. 1934)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JEA
We have 44 other meanings of JEA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Electric Association
- Japan Elevator Association
- Japan Endodontic Association
- Japan Entrepreneurs Association
- Japan Environment Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Environmental Agency
- Japan Epidemiological Association
- Japan Epilepsy Association
- Japan Evangelical Association (World Evangelical Alliance)
- Japana Esperantista Asocio (Esperanto: Japan Esperanto Association)
- Jeux et Animations (French: Games and Entertainment; various locations)
- Jewish Educational Alliance
- Joint Effectiveness Analysis
- Joint Endeavor Agreement
- Joint Exploration Agreement (contracts)
- Jordan Electricity Authority
- Jordan Engineers Association
- Journal of Early Adolescence (Sage publication)
- Journal of Egyptian Archaeology
- Journal of Experimental Algorithmics