The NTT medical center will report the outcome of the surgery at a meeting of the Japanese Association for Thoracic Surgery to be held in Osaka on Oct.
What does JATS stand for?
JATS stands for Japanese Association for Thoracic Surgery (est. 1948)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JATS
We have 5 other meanings of JATS in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association for Transpersonal Psychology (est. 1998)
- Japanese Association of Traffic Psychology
- Jazz At The Philharmonic
- Joint Air Transportation Plan
- Joint Apprenticeship Training Program
- Journal of Atmospheric and Terrestrial Physics (Elsevier)
- Japan Traffic Safety Education Association
- Jakarta Automated Trading System (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jamming Analysis Transmission Selection
- Japan Association for Taiwan Studies
- Japanese Association for Tibetan Studies
- JNTC (Joint National Training Capability) Architecture and Technical Standards
- Job Application Tracking System
- Joint Air Transportation Service
- Journal of the Adventist Theological Society
- Joint Anti-Terrorism Task
- Journal of the Australasian Tax Teachers Association
- Joint Advanced Training Technologies Laboratory
- Jay Around the World
- Journal of African Travel Writing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marketing of the On-X valve will be launched on October 24-27, 2010, during the 63rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Association for Thoracic Surgery in Osaka, Japan.