a life sciences technology company focused on improving identification methods and processes for research animals, announces the introduction of TriCell(TM) ink slide technology for its Labstamp(TM) System at the 59th Annual Meeting of Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Science (JALAS), taking place in Tokyo, Japan from May 24 - 26, 2012.
What does JALAS stand for?
JALAS stands for Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Science
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JALAS
- Jump Adjustment Library (Tira Wireless Proprietary API)
- Jump And Link
- Junior Achievement Latvia
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Japan Automotive Leasing Association
- Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association (University of Illinois)
- Journal of the Association of Laboratory Automation
- Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Japan Association of Lawyers against Nuclear Arms
- Japan Association for Latin American Studies
- Journal of Afro-Latin American Studies & Literatures
- Just As Long As We're Together
- Johannes a Lasco Bibliothek (German)
- Just a Little Bit
- Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert (New York)
- Joint Airborne Lidar Bathymetry Technical Center of Expertise
- Japanese Association of Lactation Consultants
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Jet Approach and Landing Chart
- John A. Logan College