What does JVPA stand for?
JVPA stands for Japan Veterinary Pharmaceutical Association (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JVPA
- Jeugd Voetbal Opleiding Zeeland (Netherlands; Youth Soccer Training Zealand)
- Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna (People's Liberation Front, Sri Lanka)
- Japan Vam & Poval Co., Ltd.
- Java Verified Program (computing)
- Jewish Voice for Peace
- Joint Venture Partnership (business relationship)
- Joint Vertisols Project (Ethiopia)
- Jugular Venous Pressure
- Junge Volkspartei (Young Austrian People's Party)
- Junior Vice President
- Japan Veterinary Products Association
- Japan Vietnam Petroleum Company
- Japan Vietnam Portal for Engineering
- Jewish Venture Philanthropy Fund
- Jesuit Volunteers Philippines Foundation, Inc.
- Jefferson Village Public Library (Jefferson, ME)
- Jenks Vestibular Physiology Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Junta de Vigilancia de la Profesion Medica (El Salvador)
- Java Verified Program Office
- Jugular Venous Pulse Tracing