Japan has the largest number of vending machines in the world when taking population and total land area into account, according to the Japan Vending Machine Manufacturers Association.
What does JVMMA stand for?
JVMMA stands for Japan Vending Machine Manufacturers Association (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Java Virtual Machine Daemon (software)
- Java Virtual Machine Debug Interface (Sun Microsystems)
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Education
- Joint Variable Message Format
- Jewish Voice Ministries International
- Joint Venture Model of Knowledge Utilization (nursing change guide)
- Java Virtual Machine Language (computing)
- Jim Vass Miniature Locomotives
- Joint Verification and Monitoring Mechanism (South Africa)
- Junior Varsity Meat Market (blog)
- Java Virtual Machine Profiler Interface
- Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa (Jordan)
- John Vincent Marketing Services Ltd. (UK)
- Judge Vendor Management Solutions (aka StaffingLogic)
- Junction Village Massage Therapy (Victoria, Australia)
- Java Virtual Machine Tool Interface
- Java Virtual Memory Unit (applet)
- Japan Vulnerability Notes (Internet security forum)
- Japanese VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Network
- Job Vacancy Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
I went to Tokyo in November last year under the auspices of the Automatic Vending Association, when we visited Vendex 2000, promoted by the Japan Vending Machine Manufacturers Association.
The Tobacco Institute of Japan, the Japan Tobacconist Federation and the Japan Vending Machine Manufacturers Association said they hope to equip all cigarette vending machines nationwide with such verification abilities by 2008.