1 Kyodo Popular teenager Ai Fukuhara and veteran Koji Matsushita have been named to the Japanese table tennis squads for this year's world team championships, the Japan Table Tennis Association said Wednesday.
What does JTTA stand for?
JTTA stands for Japan Table Tennis Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JTTA
We have 2 other meanings of JTTA in our Acronym Attic
- Johnathan Taylor Thomas (actor)
- Joint Tactical Terminal (US Army)
- Joint Targeting Toolbox
- Journal of Technology Transfer (Springer)
- Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare (Royal Society of Medicine Press)
- Just the Tip
- Joint Tactical Terminal - Briefcase (US Army Special Forces)
- Joint Tactical Terminal/Communications Integrated Broadcast Service-Module
- Joint Tactical Terminal Hybrid
- Joint Tactical Terminal Hybrid-Receive-Only
- Jersey Table Tennis Association
- Japanese Technology Transfer Association
- Joint Test and Training Capability Assessment
- Journey Through the Dark (band)
- Journal of Technology and Teacher Education
- Japan Traditional Textile Foundation
- Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Joint Training Task Force (Australia)
- Junior Tiger Task Force (India)
- Just Trying to Help
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps only in a convention center could such disparate groups as the Japan Table Tennis Association and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters find common ground--both held functions at the Hawaii Convention Center, in Honolulu, in January.
I hope this decision will lead to the formation of a joint team like the one we saw 10 years ago,'' said Koji Kimura, secretary general of the Japan Table Tennis Association.