As a sports enthusiast, he was honorary chairman of the Japan Football Association and the Japan Squash Association as well as other sports organizations.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Japan Squash Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- British Aerospace Jetstream 41 (airliner; UK)
- Jaisalmer Airport (India)
- Jamaica Squash Association
- James Spence Authentication (memorabilia; various locations)
- Jammer System Analysis
- Japan Sabo Association
- Japan Securities Agents, Ltd.
- Japan Society for Archaea (microorganisms)
- Japan Softball Association
- Japan Sportfishing Association
- Japan Stretching Association
- Japan Sumo Association
- Japan-Singapore Association
- Japanese Shipowners' Association
- Japanese Society of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia)
- Japanese Society of Allergology
- Japanese Society of Anesthesiologists
- Japanese Society of Antioxidants
- Japanese Society of Auckland (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Japanese Standards Association