Currently, the maximum power use of around 870,000 beverage vending machines in TEPCO's service area is about 260,000 kilowatts, according to the Japan Soft Drink Association.
What does JSDA stand for?
JSDA stands for Japan Soft Drink Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSDA
We have 7 other meanings of JSDA in our Acronym Attic
- Jobseekers Direct (UK government job placing service)
- Joint School District
- Joint Standards Document
- Joint Subspace Detection
- Junior Secured Debt
- Juris Scientiae Doctor (Doctor of Juristic Science)
- Juvenile Services Department (Florida)
- Juventude Social Democrata
- Japan Securities Dealers Association
- Japan Soap and Detergent Association
- Japan Square Dance Association
- Japan Stamp Dealers Association
- Japan Steel Drum Association (est, 1952)
- Java Shared Data
- Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa
- Jovian System Data Analysis Program (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists
- Jamaica Scuba Diving Club (est. 1957)
- Japan Safe Driving Center (Japan)
- Japanese Society for Dementia Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan Soft Drink Association (JSDA) announced on Wednesday that they have decided to consolidate all caps of plastic bottles which is designed with some various sizes, colors and prints by manufacturers to white solid color one.
The Japan Soft Drink Association has been stepping up its promotion activities against the backdrop of makers' efforts to manufacture new drinks.