He said the World Bank has given a soft grant of US $16 million for training of 45000 youth while Japan Social Development Fund has given a grant of US $ 3 million for training of 5000 youth.
What does JSDF stand for?
JSDF stands for Japan Social Development Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSDF
- Jerry Sanders Design Competition (University of Illinois Urbana-Champlain; Advanced Micro Devices)
- Jeweled Scarab Dance Company (Puyallup, WA)
- Joint State Defense Command
- Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists (now Coloration Technology; Society of Dyers and Colourists; UK)
- Jordanian Society for Desertification Control and Badia Development
- Japan Society for Design Engineering
- Japan Society of Dam Engineers
- Joint Service Data Exchange
- Japan Self-Defense Force
- Jin Shin Do Foundation (acupressure education; Idyllwild, CA)
- Journal of San Diego History
- Jonoke Software Development Inc.
- Java 2 Software Development Kit
- Java Servlet Development Kit
- Job Submission Description Language
- International Journal of Sustainable Development Law and Policy
- Jamaica Sustainable Development Network (est. 1998)
- Jamcracker Service Delivery Network (Jamcracker, Inc.)
- Japan Society of Disaster Nursing (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Social Development Fund (JSDF) will provide the grant "to pilot participatory approaches in farm-level irrigation modernization," according to a World Bank statement.
The Japan Social Development Fund (JSDF), administered by the World Bank, has provided a special window for Afghanistan which operates in a harmonised manner to support the national programmes of the government.
From the mountain communities in the North to the coastal settlements in Sindh, AKPBS,P has implemented a number of social and infrastructural development programmes with the help of local village organizations as well as the support of leading aid agencies such as the Global Environment Facility, the Japan Social Development Fund, UNDP and other organizations.