FRANKFURT, Germany and TOKYO, November 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Conceptum Sport Logistics is the official partner of the Japan Rugby Football Union for the European tour A round leather ball is unknown in many parts of the world.
What does JRFU stand for?
JRFU stands for Japan Rugby Football Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JRFU in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan Rugby Football Club
- Juvenile Residential Facility Census (correctional facilities)
- Jamestown Rural Fire Department
- Jesus Rose from the Dead
- James River Film Festival (Virginia)
- Joint Restricted Frequency List
- Jack Russell Forum Nederland (website)
- Jiangsu Radio Film and Television Group (China)
- Job Related Fitness Test (UK police)
- Jet Refresher Training
- James River Grotto (National Speleological Society chapter; Lynchburg, VA)
- Japan Radio Glass (est. 1943)
- Japan Railways Group
- Jim Roberts Group
- Johann-Rist-Gymnasium (German school)
- Joint Review Group (US DoD)
- Junta Revolucionaria de Gobierno (Revolutionary Governing Junta; El Salvador)
- Japanese Research Group on Avian Influenza
- James River Green Building Council (Virginia)
- Johnson Road General Baptist Church (Granite City, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, June 17 Kyodo The Japan Rugby Football Union on Friday named flanker Takashi Kikutani and veteran winger Hirotoki Onozawa to a preliminary 50-man squad for the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand this September.
This has been a hard decision for everyone involved, given that the Japan Rugby Football Union added: "The relocation of matches was a difficult decision to take for the Japan Rugby Football Union and the IRB.
JAPAN Rugby Football Union chairman Nobby Mashimo has confirmed his country has made a formal bid to host the World Cup in both 2015 and 2019.
TOKYO, July 23 Kyodo Winger Daisuke Ohata, who underwent Achilles tendon surgery in January, has been named to Japan's provisional rugby World Cup squad released by the Japan Rugby Football Union on Monday.
The Japan Rugby Football Union outlined a compelling case at a London briefing yesterday and will spend the next fortnight giving presentations to the European unions ahead of the final decision on November 17.
The first Tokyo Sevens, a 16-team tournament, had been due next month as a test before the hosts hold a world series leg, but the Japan Rugby Football Union was forced to abandon the event by the 9.
The Japan Rugby Football Union outlined a compelling case in London yesterday and will spend a fortnight giving presentations to the European unions ahead of the IRB's final decision on November 17.