Hideki Matsumura, economist at Japan Research Institute, said the GDP figure on Friday "confirmed that the Japanese economy has hit bottom and started picking up".
What does JRI stand for?
JRI stands for Japan Research Institute (consulting firm)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JRI
We have 28 other meanings of JRI in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Racing Horse Association
- Japan Rental Housing Investments
- John Ruddick Home Loans
- Just the Right Height No Bucket Required
- James River High School (Buchanan, VA)
- John Rennie High School (Pointe-Claire, Quebec)
- Junior High School (various locations)
- Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust (UK)
- Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University (Chitrakoot, India)
- James Redford Institute for Transplant Awareness (Los Angeles, CA)
- Java Runtime Interface (Netscape)
- Job Related Injury
- John Ray Initiative
- Joint Receipt Inspection (India)
- Joint Reliability Importance (computing)
- Joint Replacement Institute
- JOTS-ROTHR Interface
- Journaliste Reporter d'Images (French: Image Reporter Journaliste)
- Jury Research Institute
- James River Institute for Archaeology (est. 1986; Williamsburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan s job market continued to improve in line with a gradual recovery of the nation s entire economy," said Naoko Ogata, a senior economist at Japan Research Institute.
7 percent, to 1,371 yen on hopes of improved management, following reports that the firm is expected to name Japan Research Institute Ltd.
Eight groups including the Japan Association of Corporate Executives, the National Governors' Association, the Japan Research Institute and the Japanese Trade Union Confederation, or Rengo, participated in the evaluations.
Sales of environmentally friendly goods may drop without the stimulus, with eco-friendly auto's standing to shed up to 10 percent of sales according to the Japan Research Institute.
Inflation will add $70 a month to average household spending this year, estimates the Japan Research Institute, a private think tank--painful for families getting by on wages that haven't budged much recently.
About Japan Research Institute The Japan Research Institute (JRI) is a Tokyo-based leading management consulting organization systems integrator.
Gold sponsors included CAC Corporation and Japan Research Institute Solutions.