BIDDING fireworks lit up the Northern Horse Park sale pavilion for the second consecutive day as the Japan Racing Horse Association select sale concluded with dramatic and unexpected gains.
What does JRHA stand for?
JRHA stands for Japan Racing Horse Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of JRHA in our Acronym Attic
- Jordan Road Government Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Johnny Reb Gaming Society (Civil War miniature wargamers; York, PA)
- Journal of the Royal Geographical Society
- James River Ghost Tracker (Virginia)
- Jesuit Retreat House (Oshkosh, WI)
- Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital (Canada)
- Jose Ramos Horta (1996 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate; East Timor president)
- Joseph Richey Hospice (Baltimore, MD)
- Journal of Religious History
- Journal of Rural Health
- Japan Rental Housing Investments
- John Ruddick Home Loans
- Just the Right Height No Bucket Required
- James River High School (Buchanan, VA)
- John Rennie High School (Pointe-Claire, Quebec)
- Junior High School (various locations)
- Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust (UK)
- Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University (Chitrakoot, India)
- James Redford Institute for Transplant Awareness (Los Angeles, CA)
- Japan Research Institute (consulting firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DEFYING a stagnant economy, four consecutive years of declines and ongoing national problems following the March earthquake and tsunami crisis, the two-day Japan Racing Horse Association Select Sale soared with records during yesterday's opening session of yearlings.
Tomorrow The Japan Racing Horse Association Select Sale starts its two-day run at Northern Horse Park Tuesday Brightwells stages its 'End Of Season' July mixed sale at Ascot.
The Japan Racing Horse Association announced a new format for its high-profile Select Sale, comprising one day of yearlings and one of foals on July 12 and 13 next year at Northern Horse Park in Hokkaido on Japan's north island.
TODAY sees the first session of Japan's most important bloodstock auction, the Japan Racing Horse Association Select Sale, at Northern Horse Park on the island of Hokkaido.
What brought these people - including John Ferguson with an international retinue from Darley; Nathan Tinkler, the whiz kid of Australian bloodstock; Mark Player representing the Hong Kong Jockey Club; and Martin O'Dowd and David Blee of Runnymede Farm in Kentucky - to a sale of foals and yearlings put on by the Japan Racing Horse Association on Hokkaido?
Behind the placid scene, though, preparations for a more serious event were busily under way, as consignors and sales officials readied themselves and more than 530 young horses for Japan's main thoroughbred auction, the Japan Racing Horse Association Select Sale of yearlings and foals.
Byline: Amy Bennett THE Japan Racing Horse Association has catalogued 157 yearlings and 329 foals for the select sale due to be held on July 9-11 at the Northern Horse Park on the island of Hokkaido, writes Amy Bennett.