Circulation, a journal of the American Heart Association, published a recent study from the Japan Public Health Center that found the intake of soybeans and soy isoflavones decreased risk of heart attack and stroke among women.
What does JPHC stand for?
JPHC stands for Japan Public Health Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPHC
- Journal of Pacific History
- Journal of Planning History (publication)
- Journal of Policy History
- Journal of Practical Hygiene (Montage Media)
- Japan Port and Harbour Association (est. 1922)
- Japan Psychiatric Hospitals Association
- Japan Public Health Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Johann Peter Hebel Antiquariat (Switzerland)
- John Pelham Historical Association (est. 1982; Alabama)
- Jackson Park Housing Complex (Washington; superfund site)
- Journal of Pediatric Health Care (Elsevier, Inc.)
- Jiann Ping Hsu College of Public Health (Georgia Southern University, Statesboro)
- Joint Planner's Handbook for Deployment Operations (Ustranscom Handbook 10-20)
- Journal of Public Health Education
- Journal of Public Health Leadership
- Japanese Homoeopathic Medical Association
- Jumping Profile Hidden Markov Model (Germany)
- Journal of Public Health Management Practice
- Junior Public Health Nurses (India)
- Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a nested case-control study, the authors tracked the incidence of prostate cancer among 14,203 men aged 40-69 who were enrolled in a prospective study through the Japan Public Health Center.