The Japan Productivity Center (JPC), established in the spring of 1955, organized seminars, continuously dispatched overseas inspection teams and worked diligently to close the management gap between Japan and the United States relative to productivity improvement.
What does JPC stand for?
JPC stands for Japan Productivity Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPC
We have 100 other meanings of JPC in our Acronym Attic
- James P. Beckwourth Mountain Club (Denver, CO)
- Jiangsu Provincial Bureau of Statistics (China)
- Just Perfect Business Presence
- Jamaica Plain Business and Professional Association
- Japan Professional Baseball Players Association
- Journal of Psychology and the Behavioral Sciences (Fairleigh Dickinson University; Madison, NJ)
- Julia P. Bryant School (Statesboro, GA)
- Japan Pétanque Bowls Union (Tokyo, Japan)
- Janet Pomeroy Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Japan Paralympic Committee (est. 199)
- Japan Pure Chemical
- Jesus People Church (Minneapolis, MN)
- Jewish Policy Center (Washington, DC)
- John Paul College (Queensland, Australia)
- John Purdue Club (Purdue University)
- Joint Parliamentary Commission
- Joint Parliamentary Committee (India)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group 2000 (filename extension synonymous with JP2)
- Joint Planning Commission
- Joint Planning Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey, conducted by the Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development, also found that the less room companies give for nurturing employees and the less scope they give them for contemplating the meaning of work, the more mental illness patients they have.
The Japan Productivity Center for Socioeconomic Development surveyed 2,669 publicly listed companies (only 282 responded) regarding outlays for employee mental health.
The first of the three symposia had been sponsored by the Japan Productivity Center.
The services sector's low level of productivity has been dragging down the Japanese economy,'' she said in a speech at a seminar of the Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development in Karuizawa, a summer resort in Nagano Prefecture.
The business chiefs expressed their wishes on the first day of a two-day seminar organized by the Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development, a private think tank led by Masao Kamei, former president of Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
It is being arranged through the cooperation on the International Productivity Service, headquartered in Washington and the Japan Productivity Center in Tokyo.
The survey conducted by the Japan Productivity Center for Socio-Economic Development showed that 58.