TOKYO -- The Japan Prize Foundation today announced that it has reached a deliberate conclusion to call off a series of events that were planned to honor the 2011 Japan Prize laureates, given the circumstances in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake and tsunami that hit the northeastern coastal area of the Japanese main island on March 11.
What does JPF stand for?
JPF stands for Japan Prize Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPF
We have 16 other meanings of JPF in our Acronym Attic
- Jobs Placement, Education and Training (Australia)
- Joint Planning and Execution Toolkit
- Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Journal of Public Economic Theory
- Japan Paper Exporters', Importers' Association
- James Publishing and Editing Tool (software)
- Jacketed Pre-Fragmented (bullet type)
- Japan Pet Fair (est. 1985)
- Japan Policy Frontier (think tank)
- Japan Power Fastening
- Jewish Peace Fellowship
- Job Planning Form
- Joint Police Force
- Joint Programmable Fuze
- Journal of Property Finance
- Judean People's Front (gaming clan)
- Judean Popular Front (Monty Python movie 'Life of Brian')
- Just Plain Fun (crochet website)
- Jamaica Pig Farmers Association (est. 2002)
- Japan Powerchair Football Association (est. 1982)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toshio Hirano Receive Prize for Bioscience and Medical Science TOKYO -- The Japan Prize Foundation (formerly known as the Science and Technology Foundation of Japan) today announced the laureates of its 2011 Japan Prize, one of the world's most prestigious international awards in science and technology.