Mazda Motor Corporation (TYO: 7261), a Japan-based automaker, has collaborated with Japan Polypropylene Corporation to develop a resin material for vehicle parts.
What does JPP stand for?
JPP stands for Japan Polypropylene Corporation (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPP
We have 64 other meanings of JPP in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Polymer Science B (physics)
- Journal of Polymer Science
- Junior Professional Officers Service Centre
- Jerusalem Post International Edition
- Java Personal OpenGL Tutorial (originated in 1998)
- Joint Psychological Operations Task Force
- Joint Psychological Operations Task Group (US DoD)
- Joint Panel On Oceanographic Tables and Standards
- Joint Project Optic Windmill
- James Patrick Page (British guitarist)
- Japan Pulp and Paper (various locations)
- Jason Pierre-Paul (football player)
- Jean Pierre Papin (French football player/manager)
- Jim Parsons Project (band coalition)
- João Pedro Pais (singer, Portugal)
- Joint Permit Processing
- Joint Planning Process
- Joint Program Plan
- Jones Point Park (Alexandria, VA)
- Journal of Prisoners on Prisons
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hiroshima, Feb 9, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Mazda Motor Corporation has developed, jointly with Japan Polypropylene Corporation, resin material for vehicle parts that maintains the same rigidity as parts made with conventional materials while achieving significant weight reduction.
Mazda Motor Corporation has announced it has developed a resin in conjunction with Japan Polypropylene Corporation for making vehicle parts that maintain the same rigidity as parts made with conventional materials, while achieving significant weight reduction.