TOKYO - The Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association said Wednesday it has removed the president of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corp.
What does JPMA stand for?
JPMA stands for Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPMA
We have 15 other meanings of JPMA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Program Manager
- Joint Propulsion Meeting
- Jolts Per Minute
- Journal of Property Management
- Juan Pablo Montoya (formula 1 driver)
- Juvenile Polymyositis (childhood immune disease affecting muscles)
- J.P. Morgan India Government Bond Index (J.P. Morgan Chase and Company)
- Joint Program Manager - Individual Protection
- Joint Project Manager Information Systems
- Japan Paint Manufacturers Association
- Japan Printing Machinery Association (est. 1937; Japan)
- Japan Professional Magicians' Association
- Japan Property Management Association
- Journal of Pakistan Medical Association
- Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center (Mayfield, KY)
- Jane Peterer Music Corporation (music publisher; New York)
- Jane Phillips Medical Center (Bartlesville, OK)
- Japan Professional Muay Thai Committee (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association said Friday a group of 22 companies including its member firms have established a consortium to analyze protein structures in a bid to develop new drugs.
Isao Teshirogi, President of Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA); Dr.
Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)