The conference was co-sponsored by the American Oil Chemists Society, Comite Europeen des Agents de Surface et leurs Intermediares Organiques (CESIO), International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (AISE), Japan Oil Chemists' Society (JOCS), Japan Soap and Detergent Association (JSDA) and The Soap and Detergent Association (SDA).
What does JOCS stand for?
JOCS stands for Japan Oil Chemists' Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOCS
We have 6 other meanings of JOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier BV)
- Journal of Construction Procurement (est. 1995; UK)
- Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy (Springer)
- Japanese Optical Character Recognition (software)
- Jazzový Orchestr Ceskoslovenského Rozhlasu (Czech: Jazz Orchestra of the Czechoslovak Radio)
- Joint Observatory for Commentary Research
- Journal of Consumer Research (academic journal; University of Chicago Press; Illinois)
- Journal of Controlled Release
- Johnson O'Connor Research Foundation
- Jammer Optimization Control System
- Japan Overseas Christian Medical Cooperative Service (est. 1938)
- Joint Operational Climatological Support
- Journal of Catalan Studies (est. 1998)
- Journal of Computational Science
- Journal of Computer Security
- Senior Chief Journalist (Naval Rating)
- Japanese Oral Communication Test
- JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) Oral Communication Test (foreign language test)
- Japan Older Persons' Cooperative Union
- Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Note: Important sources of information for this summary are the National Institute of Health and Nutrition in Japan, the ifia Japan 2004 Guidebook, and the Japan Oil Chemists' Society World Congress 2000 annual meeting summary.
The meeting is a joint world congress with the Japan Oil Chemists' Society (JOCS), as well as the first major conference to host the new International Society for Fat Research (ISF) lectureship series.