Glossary of Terms Companies Mentioned * Chubu Electric * Chugoku * Hokkaido Electric Power Company * Hokuriku Electric Power Company * Japan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA) * Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute * Japan Atomic Power Company * Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited * Japanese Atomic Energy Commission * Japanese Nuclear Safety Commission * Kansai Electric Power Company (KEPCO) * Kyushu Electric * Mitsubishi Heavy Industries / Atmea * Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) * Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corporation (PNC) * Shikoku Electric Power Company * Stop Rokkasho * The Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) * Tohoku Electric * Toshiba For more information visit http://www.
What does JNFL stand for?
JNFL stands for Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Japan Nutrition Foundation (Japan)
- Jesus Never Fails Enterprises (Baltimore, MD)
- Jewish National Fund
- Jisedai No Fansub (Spanish anime fansub group)
- Joods Nationaal Fonds (Dutch: Jewish National Fund)
- Junior Non Fiction (library)
- Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Fibroma
- Japan Nordic Fitness Association
- John Nicholson Fine Art (Atlanta, GA)
- Japan Nepal Friendship Council
- JN Fries Middle School (North Carolina)
- Jongerengroep van de Nederlandse Federatie van Naturistenverenigingen
- Japan Nuclear Fuel Services
- Java Network File System (computer networking)
- Jordanian National Forum for Women
- JPEG Network Graphics
- Jump If Not Greater
- Jinxi Natural Gas Chemical Co., Ltd. (Huajin Chemical Group; China)
- Jump If Not Greater or Equal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited (JNFL) is Japan's pioneer company in the field of commercial used nuclear fuel reprocessing, uranium enrichment, nuclear waste storage and disposal, and Mixed-Oxide fuel fabrication.
MHI), AREVA, Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited (JNFL) and US partners Washington Group International, BWX Technologies, Inc.