The Japan Network Information Center (JPNIC), administrator of domain names with a ".
What does JNIC stand for?
JNIC stands for Japan Network Information Center (also seen as JPNIC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JNIC
- Junior National Honor Society (various locations)
- Jamaica National Heritage Trust
- Jack Nadel International (marketing and promotional products agency; various locations)
- Jacobs Neurological Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- Java Native Interface
- Josephine Nefkens Institute (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Just Not Interesting
- Juventud Nazarena Internacional (Spanish: Nazarene Youth International; religious organization)
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (Tanzania)
- Joint Networks Integration Body (product of UK Ministry of Defence and General Dynamics UK Ltd)
- Joint National Integration Center
- Journal of the Nigerian Infection Control Association
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Cultural Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute for Development Banking (Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd.)
- Joint National Intelligence Development Staff
- Joint National Intelligence Federation (now JNITF)
- Japanese National Institute of Health (formerly National Institute of Infectious Diseases)
- Juxta-Anastomotic Neointimal Hyperplasia
- Japan National Institute of Polar Research
- Joint National Internet Research (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Network Information Center, which issues domain names in Japan, will provide support by way of supplying necessary information in arbitration, the officials said.
Matsumoto is currently a Trustee of the Japan Network Information Center (JPNIC) and Chairman of the Asia Pacific Networking Group (APNG).