The upcoming motor show will be the first to be organized by the JAMA since its merger with the Japan Motor Industrial Federation, which used to organize the show for some time.
What does JMIF stand for?
JMIF stands for Japan Motor Industrial Federation (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMIF
- Joint Molecular Imaging Conference
- Joint Mission Integration Control Board
- Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) Mobile Integrated Communications System (US DoD)
- Japanese Medical Industry Directory
- Joint Military-Industry Depreciation Guide
- Joint Modular Intermodal Distribution System
- John Muir Institute of the Environment (University of California)
- Joint Maritime Information Element
- Journal for Music in Education
- Japan Measuring Instruments Federation
- Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
- Jupiter Marine International Holdings, Inc. (Palmetto, FL)
- Joint Military Integrated Intelligence System (US DoD)
- Joint Munitions Impact Modeling System (Target Impact)
- Joint (UHF) MILSATCOM Network Integrated Control System
- Joint MILSATCOM Network Integrated
- Joint Maritime Information Operations Strategy
- John Marek Independent Party (political party; UK)
- Joint Military Intelligence Program
- Journal of Medical Internet Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other stories featured in today's newsletter include: * The quest for viable fuel-cell technology; * The popularity of small and mini cars in Japan; * Honda's brisk sales of its subcompact "Fit;" * The merger of the Japan Motor Industrial Federation (JMIF) and the Japan Federation of Automotive Employers' Associations (JFAEA) into JAMA this May.
The Japan Motor Industrial Federation accepts applications from its web site, so visitors can purchase tickets directly from their personal computers.
The Japan Motor Industrial Federation said all participating foreign automakers are ready to take part in the show.
TOKYO, March 22 Kyodo The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) and the Japan Motor Industrial Federation (JMIF) on Thursday decided to merge by May 2002 to reduce the financial burden for their members, sources at the groups said Thursday.
The auto show, organized by the Japan Motor Industrial Federation, started with a press preview at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, just east of Tokyo.
1 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture, featuring only commercial vehicles for the first time, the Japan Motor Industrial Federation Inc.
The Japan Motor Industrial Federation, the sponsor, was projecting 1.