15 Kyodo The number of people registering as bone marrow donors in Japan is surging with the help of popular novels and movies depicting characters dying of leukemia, officials of the Japan Marrow Donor Program say.
What does JMDP stand for?
JMDP stands for Japan Marrow Donor Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMDP
We have 2 other meanings of JMDP in our Acronym Attic
- Jinnah Medical and Dental College (est. 1998; Karachi, Pakistan)
- Jute Manufacturers Development Council (Kolkota, India)
- Joint Multipath-Doppler Diversity
- Journal of MultiDisciplinary Evaluation
- Japan Marrow Donor Foundation
- Java Mobile Developers Forum (Italy)
- Java MicroStation Development Language (programming)
- Joni Mitchell Discussion List
- Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing
- Jabotabek Metropolitan Development Plan (Indonesia)
- Joint Management Development Programme (South Africa)
- Juan Martin del Potro (Argentinian tennis player)
- Journal of Medical Device Regulation
- Journal of Mental Deficiency Research
- Julia McFarlane Diabetes Research Centre (University of Calgary)
- Japan Marketing Data Systems
- Japan Music-Drama Society
- Java Media DirectShow
- Jayne Marie Dancing School (UK)
- Jesus Movies DVD Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from the Japan Marrow Donor Program performed retrospective DNA testing on 440 patients and their unrelated donors who had appeared to be perfectly matched.
The JMDF, which operates the Japan Marrow Donor Program (JMDP), has already signed similar cooperative agreements with similar groups in the United States and Taiwan.