TOKYO, May 14 Kyodo The Japan Marrow Donor Foundation (JMDF) formally teamed up with its South Korean counterpart Friday to refer suitable bone marrow donors to each other, JMDF officials said.
What does JMDF stand for?
JMDF stands for Japan Marrow Donor Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JMDF
We have 1 other meaning of JMDF in our Acronym Attic
- Jornadas de Matemática Discreta y Algorítmica
- Journal of Macrodynamic Analysis
- Journal of Materials: Design and Applications
- Japan Medical Database
- Japanese Movie Database
- Java Movie Database
- Jinnah Medical and Dental College (est. 1998; Karachi, Pakistan)
- Jute Manufacturers Development Council (Kolkota, India)
- Joint Multipath-Doppler Diversity
- Journal of MultiDisciplinary Evaluation
- Java Mobile Developers Forum (Italy)
- Java MicroStation Development Language (programming)
- Joni Mitchell Discussion List
- Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing
- Jabotabek Metropolitan Development Plan (Indonesia)
- Japan Marrow Donor Program
- Joint Management Development Programme (South Africa)
- Juan Martin del Potro (Argentinian tennis player)
- Journal of Medical Device Regulation
- Journal of Mental Deficiency Research