Sells Second Property to Japan Logistics Fund Alliance -
What does JLF stand for?
JLF stands for Japan Logistics Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JLF
We have 7 other meanings of JLF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System
- Junior League of Evanston-North Shore (Winnetka, IL)
- Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization
- Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee
- Journal of Law, Economics & Policy (George Mason University School of Law)
- Jubilee Line Extension Project (London Underground Limited; England, UK)
- Junior League of Elizabeth-Plainfield (Cranford, NJ)
- Jones Lane Elementary School (Montgomery County, MD)
- Joint Legislative-Executive Tax Commission (Australia)
- Japan Law Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Logistics Fund, for example, invests specifically in distribution centers, and Japan Hotel and Resort, Inc.
As of June 30, 2006, Japan Logistics Fund had assets of 69.