Japan Iron and Steel Federation is moving forward to transfer the advanced technologies that will help to reduce carbon dioxide emissions to other Asian countries to tackle global warming.
What does JISF stand for?
JISF stands for Japan Iron and Steel Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Juggling Information Service Committee on Numbers (juggling records)
- Jacksboro Independent School District (Jacksboro, TX)
- Jacksonville Independent School District
- Judson Independent School District (Texas)
- Junction Independent School District (Junction, TX)
- Joint Intelligence Support Element
- Journal of Information Science and Engineering
- Journal of Information Systems Education (Association of Information Technology Professionals)
- Japan Institute for Social and Economic Affairs
- Joint Institute for Strategic Energy Analysis (US National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
- Jini-based Service-oriented Grid Architecture
- Jeddah Institute for Speech and Hearing (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Jefferson Island Storage and Hub, LLC (Louisiana)
- Jobs in Senior Healthcare
- Japan Ice Sledge Hockey Association
- Japan Industrial Safety and Health Association
- Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society
- J. Iron Steel Institute
- Jain Irrigation Systems, Ltd. (Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India)
- Jilly International Service Limited (The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eiji Hayashida, chairman of the Japan Iron and Steel Federation, urged the government and other parties concerned Friday to make all-out efforts to restart nuclear reactors idled for regular checkups.
The Japan Iron and Steel Federation said, however, that the rate of decline shrank for the fifth straight month after posting the sharpest-ever percentage fall of 46.
The Japan Iron and Steel Federation has prepared a letter protesting the U.
Japan Iron and Steel Federation assembled the Trade Statistics released from the Ministry of Finance into the table as attached hereto in connection with Japan's exports of stainless steel products during July 2012.
There are cases in which importers refuse to accept steel products or scraps from Japan if radiation levels on them are found ''even slightly higher'' than usual, Eiji Hayashida, chairman of the Japan Iron and Steel Federation, said at a press conference.
6 percent from a year earlier and marking the seventh consecutive monthly fall, the Japan Iron and Steel Federation said Thursday.
Japanese steelmakers should voluntarily restrain exports to China in the wake of Beijing's decision to impose temporary ''safeguard'' curbs on steel imports, the chairman of the Japan Iron and Steel Federation said Thursday.