says Hiroaki Mitani, chief of the secretariat of the Japan Internet Medical Association (JIMA) which published ''E-health Revolution'' in May.
What does JIMA stand for?
JIMA stands for Japan Internet Medical Association (est. 1998)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIMA
- Joint Interventional Meeting (medical care)
- Joint, Interagency, and Multi-national
- Journal of Integrated Medicine (Japan)
- Journal of Internal Medicine
- Journal of International Management
- Journal of Internet Marketing
- Journal of Investigative Medicine
- Juno Instant Messenger
- short for James
- Japan Industrial Management Association
- Japan Iraq Medical Association
- John Innes Manufacturers Association (Reading, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Journal of Indian Medical Association
- Journal of the Islamic Medical Association
- Joint Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research
- Jami at Ihyaa Minhaaj Al Sunnah (UK; publishing company)
- Joint Intelligence Modeling And Simulation System
- Japan Inbound Media Consortium
- Joint Information Management Center
- Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications (Northwestern University; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also speaking will be representatives of the French Ministry of Health, the Japan Internet Medical Association and the National Mental Health Association.