a leading-edge provider of enterprise fiber optic networking equipment, announces today that the Japan Internet Exchange Co.
What does JPIX stand for?
JPIX stands for Japan Internet Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Jawa Pos Institute of Pro-Otonomi (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- JPEG Interactive Protocol
- Justice Partnership and Innovation Program (Canada)
- Japan Personal Information Protection Act
- Joint Performance Information Review Group (Scotland)
- Joint Programme Identification Study (UNESCO)
- Juvenile Probation Information System (Montana)
- Joint Prioritized Integrated Target List
- JOINT PHYSICAL INVENTORY WORKING GROUP
- Jabatan Pengankutan Jalan (Ministry of Transport, Malaysia)
- John Paul Jones (Navy slang)
- Journal of Psychology and Judaism (Springer Netherlands)
- Juste Pour Jouer (French: Just to Play; festival; Canada)
- John Paul Jones Arena (Charlottesville, VA)
- Journal for Patriotic Justice in America
- Jefferson Parish Juvenile Court (Louisiana)
- Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (Malay: Department of Skills Development)
- Jabatan Pembangunan Koperasi (Malaysian Cooperative Development)
- Jaring Pengaman Kesehatan (Indonesian: Health Safety Net; Jakarta, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New wins in data centers and carrier points of presence (POPs) supported ExaScale's sales momentum throughout the year, including the Japan Internet Exchange Co.
a leading provider of essential communications services to the global communications and Internet industry, today announced it has entered into relationships with Hong Kong Internet Exchange (HKIX) and Japan Internet Exchange Co.