com --Wednesday, November 17 - at the Japan International Transport Institute (Washington DC) seminar on transport and the environment.
What does JITI stand for?
JITI stands for Japan International Transport Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JITI
We have 1 other meaning of JITI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Intelligence Test Facility
- Joint Interface Task Force
- Joint Interface Test Force
- Judaism in the Foothills (Evergreen, Colorado)
- Jump in the Fire (Metallica song)
- Jump in the Forum
- Joint Intelligence Task Force - Combating Terrorism (US DoD)
- Joint Interface Test Force-Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control Systems
- Joint Interagency Task Force South (US armed forces)
- Jamboree in the Hills (Ohio country music festival)
- Joint In-Theater Tactical Injection
- Journal of Information Technology Impact
- Junior International Tennis Invitational (tournament)
- Just In Time Information
- Just in Time Install
- Just in Time Inventory (production strategy)
- Just in Time Instructional Content (online database; computer books)
- Journal of International Technology and Information Management
- Just-In-Time Information Retrieval
- Just In Time Learning