On this occasion, Member Environment Syed Mustafain Kazmi apprised the Chairman CDA that CDA and Economic Affair Division has initiated joint working on a plan for upgradation of Children Play Land under which Japan International Cooperation System (JICS) in collaboration with CDA is providing 30 amusement facilities in the park.
What does JICS stand for?
JICS stands for Japan International Cooperation System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JICS
We have 16 other meanings of JICS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Intelligence Center, Pacific
- Joint Industry Committee for Poster Advertising Surveys
- Joint Intelligence Center, Pacific Ocean Areas
- Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research
- Japan Internet Center for Process Studies
- Japan Institute of Co-Operative Research (est. 1991)
- Joint Industry Committee for Radio Audience Research
- Japan International Center for the Rights of the Child
- Joint Industry Committee for Regional Press Research
- Japan Identity & Cloud Summit (cloud computing)
- Japan Internet Communications Service (est. 1996)
- Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution
- Joint Intelligence Coordination Staff (US CIA)
- Joint Interpreting and Conference Service (EU)
- Journal of the Indian Chemical Society
- Joint Impulse Configuration Scatter Diagram
- Joint International Conference and Symposium on Logic Programming
- Joint Intelligence Center Special Operations Command
- Japan Information Center of Science and Technology
- Joint Interagency Civil Support Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
delivered 25 sets of Infrared Thermography Systems (TVS-500EX) to the United Mexican States on 7 May 2009, through the Japan International Cooperation System, as part of an emergency assistance grant from the Japanese government in response to the outbreak of a new strain of influenza.
JSAC is a team for implementing the ''Peace Building and Comprehensive Small Arms Management Program in Cambodia,'' established by the Japan International Cooperation System.