Fujimaki of The Japan Institute of Logistics Systems who spoke to how increased competition, short product life cycles and resulting pressure on product margins, require high technology companies to continually innovate their technologies and products, as well as business processes.
What does JILS stand for?
JILS stands for Japan Institute of Logistics Systems (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JILS
We have 1 other meaning of JILS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the Imagination in Language Learning (New Jersey City University)
- Japan Institute of Light Metals
- Jesus Is Lord Ministries (various organizations)
- Joint Information Liaison Office
- Journal of Instruction-Level Parallelism (collaborative online journal)
- Journal of International Law and Politics (NYU Journal of International Law & Politics)
- Julia Ideson Library Preservation Partners
- Japan Institute for Labour Policy and Training
- Journal of Interactive Learning Research
- Jail Inmate Lookup Service
- Journal of International Legal Studies
- Joint Integrated Logistics Support Integrated Product Team
- Joint Integrated Logistics Support Management Team
- Joint Integrated Logistics Support Plan
- Java Internationalization and Localization Toolkit (software)
- Joint Integrated Laboratory Test
- Journal of Information, Law and Technology
- Journal of International Law and Trade
- Jaish-I-Mahdi (Mahdi Army-Armed Malitias in Iraq)
- Jamaican Institute of Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fujimaki of The Japan Institute of Logistics Systems.