The Good Design Award is a Japanese comprehensive design evaluation and commendation system operated since 1998 by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JDP).
What does JDP stand for?
JDP stands for Japan Institute of Design Promotion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JDP
We have 36 other meanings of JDP in our Acronym Attic
- Java Data Objects Query Language
- Judgment and Order for Support (family law)
- Japan Dutch Oven Society (est. 1996; various locations, Japan)
- John Deere Operating System
- Joint Density of States
- John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences
- Japanese Department of Transportation
- Java Distributed Object Technology
- J D Power & Associates
- Jail Diversion Program
- Joint Defensive Planner
- Joint Definition Phase (aircraft development)
- Joint Design/Definition Phase
- Joint Development Plan
- Joint Development Program
- Jump-Diffusion Process
- Junior Development Programme
- Justice, Development and Peace (various locations)
- Paris, France - Issy Les Moulineaux (Airport Code)
- Jun Dimerization Protein 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JIDPO) recently announced the results of its 2011 Good Design Award (or G-Mark 2011) that happened in November.
THE CHARMANT Group has won the Good Design award 2011 from the Japan Institute of Design Promotion for optical frames and sunglasses in its top-of-the-range brand Charmant-Z.