What does JIFMA stand for?
JIFMA stands for Japan Industrial Furnace Manufacturers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JIFMA
- Jeonju International Film Festival (Jeonju, South Korea)
- Jewish Impact Films Fellowship (Los Angeles, CA)
- Jump Into Foods and Fitness (various locations)
- Just In Finding Faults
- Japan International Freight Forwarders Association, Inc.
- Joint Institute for Acoustics and Flight Sciences
- Japan International Food for the Hungry
- Jakarta International Football League
- Journal of International Financial Management (Wiley)
- Journal of International Financial Markets
- Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting (New York University's Stern School of Business)
- Jeppesen Internet Flight Planner (Boeing Co.)
- Japan International Forestry Promotion and Cooperation Center
- Joint Institute for Regional Earth System Science and Engineering (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Japan International Fisheries Research Society
- Joint Initiative Funding Scheme (UK)
- Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems
- Journal of International Finance Studies
- Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- Joint Institute for Food Safety Research (US Department of Agriculture)