What does JHPIA stand for?
JHPIA stands for Japan Hygiene Products Industry Association (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Humanistic Psychology
- Jours Hors Projet (French: Days Off Project)
- Jan Hird Pokorny Associates (architecture firm; New York, NY)
- Japan Highway Public Corporation
- Joint Health Planning Committee (Australia)
- Joint Hospital Planning Council (Bridgeport, CT)
- Jefferson Hospital Philadelphia Distance Run (Philadelphia, PA
- John Healey Photography (Washington, DC)
- Journal of the History of Philosophy
- Joy Huber Presentations, Inc.
- [not an acronym] (formerly Johns Hopkins Program for International Education in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- J.R. Huffman Public Library (Hemphill, TX)
- Jack High Poker League
- Jaiprakash Hydro-Power Limited (India)
- Joshua Hyde Public Library (Sturbridge, MA)
- John Hunter Print Machinery (Saintfield, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition
- Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing
- Jan Heintze Promotion Products (Netherlands)
- Jean Hamer Prime Properties (real estate company; Queensland, Australia)