An executive close to one of the companies said Thursday that they have been eager for a settlement, in part because they, too, waste time and money obeying the rules of the Japan Harbor Transportation Association.
What does JHTA stand for?
JHTA stands for Japan Harbor Transportation Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JHTA
We have 2 other meanings of JHTA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Helicopter Support Unit
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest (Minneapolis, MN)
- Joint High Speed Vessel
- Jaminan Hari Tua (Indonesian: Old Age Insurance)
- Jardon and Howard Technologies Inc. (est. 1990; Orlando, FL)
- Jersey Heritage Trust
- John Hancock Trust (investment fund)
- Joint Hurricane Test Bed (US Weather Research Program)
- Journal of Heat Transfer (ASME)
- Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association
- Jewish High Tech Community
- Japanese Historical Text Initiative (University of California at Berkeley)
- Journal of High Technology Law (Suffolk University; Boston, MA)
- Java within Hypertext Markup Language
- Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation
- Juvenile Head Trauma Syndrome
- Jackson Hewitt Technology Services LLC (Delaware)
- Jim Hawk Truck Trailers
- Johns Hopkins Technology Transfer (Baltimore, MD)
- Jackson Hole Trout Unlimited (Jackson Hole, WY)