The Japan Golf Tour Organization (JGTO) is one of the founding partners of the OneAsia concept and they remain committed to be fully involved from 2010 onwards," he told AFP.
What does JGTO stand for?
JGTO stands for Japan Golf Tour Organization (est. 1999)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Junior Golf Tour (various locations)
- Jute Geotextiles (aka Jute Geo-Textiles)
- Juvenile Granulosa Tumor
- Japan Guam Travel Association (Guam)
- Journal of Graduate Teaching Assistant Development
- Jefferson Girls Traveling Basketball Association (Bloomington, MN)
- All-Japan Grand Touring Car Championship
- Japan Golf Tour Championship
- Juhr Gait Tu Hewi Mettael (German book)
- Joint Go to Market (various companies)
- Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
- Just Goes To Show You
- Jaya Ganesh Tala Vadya (Indian band)
- Japan Gateball Union (est. 1984)
- Japanese Geomorphological Union
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Germany)
- Japanese Gay Video
- Jerusalem Global Ventures (Israel)
- Journal of General Virology
- Jonghe Graef Van Buuren (The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Golf Tour Organization (JGTO), the official organizing body of professional golf tournaments in Japan, said it could not take part in the series this year without the Asian Tour being involved.
He currently intends to seek additional sponsor exemptions or otherwise qualify for tournaments on the PGA Tour, Japan Golf Tour Organization (JGTO) and Nationwide Tour for the remainder of 2007 and 2008.
Elsewhere on the world's professional golf tours, the Callaway Golf family of brands continued to dominate on the Japan Golf Tour Organization (JGTO), finishing first in drivers, woods, irons and putters for the ninth time in nine JGTO events this year.
Across the globe, the same was true on the Japan Golf Tour Organization (JGTO), where Callaway Golf swept the club count in every category -- drivers, fairway woods, irons and putters -- for the eighth straight time this season.
Callaway Golf again swept the club counts on the Japan Golf Tour Organization with 43 drivers, 144 total woods, 24 sets of irons and 75 Odyssey putters -- more than all other brands combined -- in play.
Meanwhile, Callaway Golf drivers continue to dominate the Japan Golf Tour Organization as the #1 choice of pros, as they have been for every event this season.