Krantz, a recent recipient of the Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund will be leading a tour of Japan, including the cities of Kyoto, Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the summer of 2008.
What does JFMF stand for?
JFMF stands for Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japanese Foundation for Multidisciplinary Treatment of Cancer
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago (Illinois)
- Joint Forest Management Committees (India)
- Justice for Murdered Children (San Pedro, CA)
- Joint Force Marine Component Commander
- Joint Force Maritime Component Commander and Staff
- Joint Forces Man-Time Component Commander
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association
- Joint Force Missile Defense Coordinator
- Jamesburg Farms Management Group, Inc. (Humble, TX)
- Joint Frequency Management Group
- Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital (Philippines)
- Joint Federal Management Improvement Program (est. 1950)
- Joint Financial Management Improvement Program
- Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (US Navy)
- Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management (Emerald Group Publishing)
- Japan Foundation Manila Office (est. 1972; Makati City, Philippines)
- Joint Financial Management Office
- Joint Frequency Management Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephanie Lamberte has been chosen from among more than 2,500 applicants nationwide to take part in the Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund Teacher Program this month.
Travelers sought for trip to Japan OXFORD - Marcia Krantz, a recent Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund Recipient and teacher of English/Language Arts at Oxford High School, is looking for adults and mature young adults to join her in a July/August 2008 tour of the "Country of the Rising Sun" - Japan - including the cities of Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Tokyo.