Company Recognized For Precast Concrete and Seismic Isolation Construction Method That Reduces CO2 and Life Cycle CO2 Emissions - TOKYO, June 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ProLogis , the world's largest owner, manager and developer of distribution facilities, announced today that it has received a top award from the Japan Federation of Freight Industries (JFFI), one of the major logistics industry associations in Japan.
What does JFFI stand for?
JFFI stands for Japan Federation of Freight Industries
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JFFI
- Justice for Football Fans Abroad (Football Supporters' Federation; UK)
- Joshua Fit for Battle (band)
- Jacaranda Fly Fishing Club (South Africa)
- Jimmy Floyd Family Center (Lebanon, Tennessee)
- Joint Force Fires Coordinator
- Just for Friends Club
- Just for Fun Club
- Japan Foundation for Future Education
- Japan Filmfest Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
- Jordan Fertility and Family Health Survey
- Java Foreign Function Interface (computer programming)
- Japan Frozen Foods Inspection Corporation (est. 1949)
- Japan Football Federation for Persons with Intellectual Disability
- Jyllands Flag Football Liga (Danish: Jyllands Flag Football League; Denmark)
- Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (US Navy)
- Japan Flavor and Fragrance Manufacturers' Association
- Joint Forum of Financial Market Regulators
- Just for Fun Network Management System
- Jihan Fahira Fan Page
- Journaling Flash File System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This pilot project involves multiple industries and is the world's first full-scale test of RFID in international shipping, which covers a total of 20 factories or ports in 4 sites each in Japan and overseas, mainly run by the Japan Federation of Freight Industries until March 2005.