OSAKA, July 9 Kyodo A co-pilot of Japan Express Co.
What does JEX stand for?
JEX stands for Japan Express (airline)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JEX
- Joint Endeavour for Welfare, Education and Liberation (Grenada prior to 1983 invasion)
- Jordanian Education for Water and Environmental Leadership (USAID; University of Michigan)
- Job Evaluation Working Group
- Joint Effects Working Group
- Joint European Working Group
- Joint Early Warning Laboratory (US DoD)
- Joint Expeditionary Warfare Logistics System (Navy, Marine Corps)
- James E. Wickson Memorial Library (Frankenmuth, MI)
- Job Evaluation Working Party (UK)
- Jordanian Environmental Watch Program (est. 2000; Amman, Jordan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A key element of the new system is that its Japan Export Automation (JEA) and Japan Express Broker (JEB) systems are linked directly to the air cargo information processing system, Nippon Automated Cargo Clearance System (NACCS), which should simplify customs clearance processing.
GE Engine Services will also service the two Boeing 737-400s to be purchased by Japan Express by 2002 according to Nikkei.