The survey, carried out by a group of experts, including Zentaro Yamagata, professor of health education at Yamanashi Medical College, was released in a meeting of the Japan Epidemiological Association in late January.
What does JEA stand for?
JEA stands for Japan Epidemiological Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JEA
We have 44 other meanings of JEA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Employable Expeditionary Effects (US DoD)
- Jackson Energy Authority (Jackson, Tennessee)
- Jacksonville Electric Authority
- Jamaica Exporters Association
- Japan Electric Association
- Japan Elevator Association
- Japan Endodontic Association
- Japan Entrepreneurs Association
- Japan Environment Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Environmental Agency
- Japan Epilepsy Association
- Japan Evangelical Association (World Evangelical Alliance)
- Japana Esperantista Asocio (Esperanto: Japan Esperanto Association)
- Japanese Economic Association (est. 1934)
- Jeux et Animations (French: Games and Entertainment; various locations)
- Jewish Educational Alliance
- Joint Effectiveness Analysis
- Joint Endeavor Agreement
- Joint Exploration Agreement (contracts)
- Jordan Electricity Authority